As featured In
Zach Mercurio is a frequent guest as a thought leader on the role of purpose, mattering, and meaning in work and life, as well as a variety of workplace, educational, and career topics such as leadership, employee motivation and engagement, organizational culture and design, millennials, career development, and the future of work and education.
Media Requests: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE PRESS KIT BELOW (PDF), which includes:
- Zach’s biography
- Key contacts and social media links
- Press release
- Book Synopsis
- Commonly asked interview questions
- The Denver Post: It Took a Pandemic for Frontline Workers to Get The Praise They Deserve. It’s Not Enough.
- Medium Editor’s Pick: How to Create Mattering at Work
- Medium Editors’ Pick: Why Don’t Leaders Care?
- The Startup: Why Meaningful Work Will Be More Vital in a Post-COVID World
- The Huffington Post: Think Millennials are Purpose-Driven? Meet Generation Z
Notable article mentions:
- Forbes: Psychological Safety Takes Years to Develop and Seconds to Shatter
- Forbes: Why Your People Are “Quiet Quitting” and What to Do About It
- Psychology Today: Are You Leading with Purpose?