Corporate and Conference speaking
Innovative conference planners, corporations, and nonprofit organizations around the world seek out and trust Zach Mercurio to provide researched, mind-shifting, and profoundly practical programs on the power of purpose and meaning in work.
Zach travels from Denver, Colorado; speaking fees are available upon request.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As sEEN ON:
MOST REQUESTED programs
Each program listed below can be offered as a keynote speech, organizational training workshop, or a virtual presentation. In addition to the most-requested programs listed below, Zach offers specific programs on request related to purposeful customer experience design, sales, fundraising, and branding. More detail is available in Zach's speaking kit.
Zach customizes every keynote and its research to the industry, organization, and audience profile.
THE PURPOSE ADVANTAGE | All Audiences
Through vivid storytelling, powerful case studies, and cutting-edge research, Zach shows how individuals, teams, and organizations in any industry can transform when purpose is discovered, clarified, and instilled. Participants will learn the science of purpose, the key research-backed practices to build and participate in organizational and team cultures that cultivate mattering and significance, and how to craft their own work (and lives) as purpose-led to drive both personal and organizational results.
LEAD WITH PURPOSE | Leaders/Managers
This powerful session explores the key practices of purposeful leadership and guides participants in a process of learning a purposeful mindset and adopting purposeful leadership behaviors. Audience members will also learn how to drive engagement through purpose, and how to intentionally build environments which foster meaningfulness and commitment.
Design A Meaningful Workplace | LeadeRS/MANAGERS
Research finds that employees experience meaningfulness when they (1) feel they are significant, (2) can see the human impact of the work, and (3) benefit in all aspects of their lives from their work. This session provides case studies and key strategies for building a meaningful workplace.
WORK WITH PURPOSE | FRONTLINE EMPLOYEES / ALL AUDIENCES
This session is ideal for employees at any level of the organization. Research and case studies have found that people can “craft” even the most mundane tasks in their work as profoundly meaningful. This session inspires, empowers, and compels people to begin crafting work as meaningful to feel more engaged, satisfied, and to increase performance.
WATCH THE VIDEO
BOOK ZACH TODAY
SOME Past Audiences
Corporate and Conferences
- ABB Robotics
- Arrow Electronics
- Cache Bank and Trust
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Coalition of Higher Education Assistance Organizations (Finance)
- County of Los Angeles
- Flood and Peterson Insurance
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Gannett / USA Today
- Intern Bridge
- JAX Mercantile Company
- Larimer County Workforce Center Workforce Symposium
- Natural Products Expo West
- Madinah Institute of Leadership and Entrepreneurship – Saudi Arabia
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- Navigating North Summit
- New Hope Network
- PacWest Student Financial Services
- Texas Capital Bank
- University of Colorado Health System
Campuses / Education
- Alpha Sigma Kappa
- Association for Orientation, Transition, and Retention Programs in Higher Education
- Boulder Valley School District
- Bryant University
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado Interlibrary Loan Association
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado State University
- Fort Hays State University
- Future Business Leaders of America
- George Mason University
- HOBY Advanced Leadership Academy
- James Madison University
- Lynn University
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Poudre School District
- Putska Foundation
- Southwestern Oregon Community College
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Wyoming
- Virginia Tech University
- Western New England University